White chocolate blondies are the easiest cookie bar you’ll ever make–they require less than 15 minutes of active time and you don’t even need a mixer to make them!
How many times a day do you search through your pantry/fridge/freezer looking for something sweet to snack on, only to realize someone (not you) has eaten all of the cookies/cake/mini donuts you hid from yourself last week?
I do this four or five times a day most days—as if by magic something sweet will appear in the back of my pantry that wasn’t there the last time I checked.
White chocolate blondies are the solution to this problem! They’re super quick and easy to make but they’re still sure to satisfy your cravings.
Why you’ll love these white chocolate blondies:
- You don’t need a mixer! Just a bowl and a spatula.
- They come together in less than 15 minutes.
- All the ingredients are kitchen staples so you don’t need to make a special grocery store run!
How to make white chocolate blondies
- Stir sugar and melted butter together.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, and salt, then fold in the flour until just incorporated.
Baker’s tip: don’t over-mix once you’ve added the flour or your blondies might turn out tough. Just mix until you no longer see big whites streaks in the batter.
- Fold in white chocolate chunks (or chips!).
- Scrape into an 8-inch square pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
AND THAT’S IT! They’re so easy you’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t make them. (Or something like that.)
These blondies are endlessly adaptable. Don’t have brown sugar? Substitute granulated. Don’t have granulated? Use all brown sugar. It’s a very forgiving recipe.
I used chopped white chocolate in my cookies but you can change up the mix-ins depending on what you have on hand. A few ideas:
- Use regular chocolate chips or a chopped chocolate bar
- Use M&Ms (regular, peanut butter, whatever)
- Try dried cranberries and dark chocolate (so good!)
- Throw in a handful of salted peanuts; white chocolate and peanut is a very underrated combination
You get the idea—pretty much anything goes here.
White chocolate blondies: satisfying sugar cravings since 2019 🙂
Did you make these white chocolate blondie bars? Hooray! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and a rating below. And post a pic on IG! Tag @theitsybitsykitchen so I can see your creations!
White chocolate blondies are an easy dessert requiring less than 15 minutes of active time and no mixer. You'll love them!
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled slightly
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and set pan aside.
- Stir the butter and sugars together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Stir in the eggs, vanilla, and salt, then fold in the flour until just incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl, then fold in the white chocolate.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes, until the edges are set and light golden brown. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Uneaten blondies can be stored in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.