White chocolate funfetti graham cracker fudge is a delicious homemade candy, as easy to make as it is to eat!
Graham crackers have long been one of my favorite foods. I can eat an entire box by myself in (at most) three sittings. Therefore, I rarely buy them.
But my mom, knowing my affinity for those sweet and crunchy crackers (I like to call them crackers because calling them cookies makes me feel guilty for eating them by the dozen) always has a box in the cupboard when I go home to visit.
Then she reminds me of when I was little and I refused to eat my graham crackers if the corners were chipped off.
I still hate those chipped-off corners, but I’ve learned that sometimes it can’t be helped. Like when you’re making fudge with graham crackers mixed in, and you have to crush up the crackers for your recipe.
Consider this fudge a delicious form of aversion therapy for people in my particular situation. (The sprinkles soften the blow that comes from crumbling those perfect graham cracker sheets.)
This fudge takes my favorite cracker cookie to a whole new level of deliciousness. Rainbow sprinkles and crunchy graham crackers make this the candy of my 5-year-old self’s dreams.
White chocolate funfetti graham cracker fudge is exactly as delicious as it sounds. Creamy, crunchy, sweet, and rainbow-fied, this marvelous confection hits every note you need in one delicious bite.
And guys, fudge has never been so easy to make! I’ve had a few fudge failures in my life, but every time I’ve made this version it turns out perfectly, no candy thermometer required. (I’ll say it again: NO CANDY THERMOMETER REQUIRED!)
You simply bring your butter, sugar, and evaporated milk to a boil, then remove from the heat and mix in the rest of your ingredients. I mean COME ON! If you’re looking for an easy candy recipe to add to your collection, this is it.
Perfect for gift-giving, cookie trays, or weekend sugar-and-Netflix binges, this white chocolate funfetti graham cracker fudge is chock full of bliss in every bite.
Have a wonderful—and candy-filled—weekend!
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup rainbow jimmes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers, divided
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking spray and set pan aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan. Set pan over medium heat and bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Stir the chocolate chips and marshmallow crème until mixture is smooth. Add the rainbow jimmies, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the crushed graham crackers and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared pan and top with remaining 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers. Press down lightly./l; Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice fudge into squares and serve; store uneaten fudge in an airtight container in the fridge.
Adapted from Nestlé